|If only we could all look as cute as Brigitte Bardot in the rain.|
Rain, rain, go away... as much as I hate to complain about the weather the constant grey, drizzly weather we've been having this week has not exactly been uplifting. BUT it's Friday! I'll be spending the weekend sifting through all the things I learned from Alt Summit and working on some great round ups of summer activities for the Fredericton Tourism blog.
To wrap up the week here are some links I've liked lately:
- As we all know the world's gone Gatsby mad. I fully support this if it means we get to break out the Prohibition-era cocktails featured on Refinery29. Is it too early in the day for a French 75?
- These vintage food poster PSAs from World War II on Brain Pickings are delicious.
- Through the magic of algorithms and some resourceful human journalists Times Haiku publishes serendipitous poetry from the New York Times daily. (via How About Orange)
- Dreaming of a summer getaway? Check out New York magazines roundup of amazing summer rentals - working lighthouse anyone? (via A Cup of Jo)
- Speaking of interesting homes... Apartment Therapy is holding their 9th Small Cool contest. Amazing to see the stylish spaces people can create with very little square footage. At 165 square feet (!) I think this home in Italy takes the cake!